Skip to content
Hair Care Tips:
1. Keep styling products to a minimum to prevent product buildup.
2. When using heat, a heat protectant product is an ABSOLUTE MUST!
3. Sleep with a satin bonnet or satin pillowcase to help with the longevity of the hair.
4. Make sure hair is dry before bed. Sleeping with wet hair can cause tangles, matting, or mold/mildew.
*RULE OF THUMB: Treat and care for your hair as if it were your own.*
1. Wash the hair as soon as you receive it to see the hair's true texture.
2. Wash the hair using lukewarm water, sulfate-free and paraben free shampoo.
3. Condition the hair using a conditioner that is specifically designed for moisture.
4. Gently detangle the hair using a wide tooth comb or Denman brush.
*We recommend using a Denman brush for curly textured hair.*
5. Allow conditioner to sit on the hair for at least 45 minutes.
*Overnight conditioning is HIGHLY recommended when you're not sleeping in the hair.*
6. Rinse the hair with cold or lukewarm water.
7. Air drying is preferred to aid in the longevity of the hair.
*If blowdrying is necessary, blow dry hair on a cool temperature setting to prevent heat damage.*
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection